Three foreign men were arrested following a find of almost one kilo of heroin on Sunday evening by Customs officers and the police.
A 22 year old man hailing from Britain was arrested on Sunday evening at the Malta International Airport after landing in Malta from a flight from Brussels. Almost one kilo of heroin was found hidden in a bag he was carrying.
Following further investigations, a 35 year old man from Liberia, but living in St Paul’s Bay and a 40 year old man from Congo living in Marsascala were arrested on Monday afternoon in Valletta. It is believed that they were going to collect the drugs.
The men will be charged in court in the following days.
- Four men arrested after drug finds in Hamrun
by MaltaMedia News -20 July 2010
- Two men arrested for heroin possession
by MaltaMedia News -2 June 2009
- Man arrested over considerable amount of heroin
by MaltaMedia News -23 July 2009
- Nigerian held over almost a kilo of cocaine
by MaltaMedia News -1 August 2009
- Man arrested for handing heroin to prisoner
by MaltaMedia News -12 December 2010