Two men were seriously injured in separate traffic accidents early on Sunday.
The first accident happened at around 0430 CET in St Andrew’s Road in St Julians when a 42-year-old Tarxien man was hit by a vehicle.
The man was rushed to Mater Dei Hospital where he was found to be suffering from serious injuries due to fractures.
Meanwhile, a 21-year-old man from Iklin was also seriously injured when he lost control of his car and crashed into an electricity pole. The accident happened in the Birkirkara by-pass at around 0515 CET.
The man sustained serious facial injuries.
Both vehicles were extensively damaged.
Meanwhile, the police said that a third traffic accident occured in Aldo Moro Road, Marsa. Details as they come in.
- Two injured in separate traffic accidents
by MaltaMedia News -16 January 2011
- Video: Three injured in separate traffic accidents
by MaltaMedia News -13 February 2011
- Five injured in two separate crashes
by MaltaMedia News -2 August 2012
- Motorcyclists injured in two separate traffic accidents
by MaltaMedia News -14 November 2009
- Video: Two men injured in separate car accidents
by MaltaMedia News -27 August 2010