Malta International Airport welcomes the announcement that it is one of the top performing airports in the annual ACI Airport Service Quality (ASQ) passenger survey, by placing first airport in Europe across all categories.
Commenting about this achievement, MIA Chief Executive Officer Julian Jaeger said that once again, MIA’s continuous investment in enhancing service levels has reaped the desired results, and has not only been recognised by the industry through the Airport of the Year Award last year, but now also through the direct input from passengers.
“This prestigious placing in the world’s leading Airport Passenger Survey is a sign that we’re on the right track to ensure that the passenger experience at Malta International Airport is a positive one and is recognised by the passengers themselves,” added Mr Jaeger.
- Malta Airport ranks Best in Europe in Passenger Survey
by MaltaMedia News -14 February 2012
- Malta Airport once again among top airports in Europe
by MaltaMedia News -11 March 2013
- MIA wins ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award
by MaltaMedia News -18 June 2010
- Video: MIA is 4th best airport in Europe
by MaltaMedia News -19 February 2010
- Airport’s best month ever: 500,000 passengers in August alone
by MaltaMedia News -4 September 2013