Air Malta refers to reports that appeared in sections of the media on the recruitment of cabin crew staff.
Air Malta would like to stress that it will be recruiting cabin crew on a temporary basis to cope with the increased schedule of flights and passengers during the peak summer months.
Similar to other activities in the tourism industry, Air Malta’s flying activity is also subject to a large seasonal variation. In summer, the flight schedule of Air Malta increases substantially as the airline brings significantly more tourists to Malta and therefore Air Malta requires additional temporary cabin crew specifically for the peak season.
- Air Malta and Union of Cabin Crew sign agreement
by MaltaMedia News -18 January 2012
- Union of Cabin Crew suspends directives
by MaltaMedia News -19 June 2009
- Emirates Recruitment team seeks Maltese cabin crew
by MaltaMedia News -27 December 2008
- Air Malta, Union Of Cabin Crew reach agreement
by MaltaMedia News -27 April 2009
- Airmalta cabin crew claim breach of regulations, flight delayed
by MaltaMedia News -13 October 2008