Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/3/d137214294/htdocs/mm/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
On Thursday afternoon a 58-year-old man and an Eritrean man were rescued from rough seas by policemen in two separate incidents.
In the first incident 58-year-old Mario Micallef, a Maltese, who does not live in Malta, was rescued by off-duty policeman, Charles Parnis, when he could not swim back to shore near the Splash and Fun Park in Bahar ic-Caghaq.
A few hours’ later, at around 17:15hrs CEST, two traffic policemen, Robert Vassallo and Josef Vassallo, on duty in the Sliema area, rescued an Eritrean who found himself in difficulty near the Sliema pitch.
- Stranded tourist rescued in rough seas
by MaltaMedia News -11 September 2010
- 67 immigrants rescued from merciless rough seas
by MaltaMedia News -6 November 2008
- Polish diver rescued in rough seas by AFM
by MaltaMedia News -4 January 2012
- Eritrean man dies after saving tourist from drowning
by MaltaMedia News -21 July 2011
- German divers rescued from rough sea
by MaltaMedia News -12 September 2010