Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/3/d137214294/htdocs/mm/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
Saturday’s evening flight KM 560, from Malta to Moscow’s Domodedovo airport, returned to Malta after departure following a technical issue with one of its hydraulic systems. The aircraft landed normally and was inspected by Air Malta engineers with a view to return it back to normal flight operations on Sunday.
Flight KM560/1 was thus operated with another aircraft and was delayed by 5 hours. It departed Malta at 0300hrs on Sunday morning. As a consequence, various flights on Sunday are delayed.
- Air Malta flight given priority landing due to ‘unusual odour’
by MaltaMedia News -24 January 2009
- Air Malta flight involved in bird strike incident
by MaltaMedia News -19 January 2014
- Air Malta flight lands safely after bird strike
by MaltaMedia News -23 July 2009
- No emergency declared on Air Malta flight
by MaltaMedia News -10 August 2011
- Volcanic ash causes more flight disruptions
by MaltaMedia News -17 May 2010