The Malta Hotels and Restaurants Association (MHR) hails the signed agreements by Airmalta with GWU and the Association of Airline Engineers covering working conditions and the voluntary and early retirement schemes as a big step in the right direction.
MHRA has been very consistent in stating that it is essential to finalise the restructuring of Airmalta in the shortest time possible. The importance of Airmalta to Malta’s economy cannot be disputed and this importance is amplified further in connection with the tourism industry.
MHRA President Mr Tony Zahra said ” accessibility to Malta is the key to Malta’s success in the Tourism industry and Airmalta is a fundamental part of this success.”
- MHRA welcomes return of British Airways to Malta
by MaltaMedia News -4 October 2013
- MHRA welcomes EU’s go ahead to Air Malta restructuring
by MaltaMedia News -27 June 2012
- Airmalta must fly MHRA says to EU
by MaltaMedia News -21 March 2012
- Increased Seat Capacity is Winning Formula for Malta – MHRA
by MaltaMedia News -18 December 2012
- Air Malta crucial for tourism and the economy – MHRA
by MaltaMedia News -15 November 2010