Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/3/d137214294/htdocs/mm/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
Air Malta’s flight KM 328, from Malta to Frankfurt, returned to Malta this afternoon as a precautionary measure due to a damaged cockpit window. The flight was uneventful and the aircraft landed normally.
Following an aircraft change, flights KM 328/9 will be operated by another aircraft in order to minimise disruption and get passengers to their final destination.
Air Malta gives utmost importance to the safety and well-being of its clients and crew, and apologises to its clients for the delay encountered.
- Air Malta plane returns due to technical reasons
by MaltaMedia News -4 January 2012
- Air Malta flight involved in bird strike incident
by MaltaMedia News -19 January 2014
- Airmalta cabin crew claim breach of regulations, flight delayed
by MaltaMedia News -13 October 2008
- Air Malta flight diverted to Catania
by MaltaMedia News -2 April 2013
- Extensive flight delay and huge costs for Air Malta
by MaltaMedia News -24 April 2009