Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/3/d137214294/htdocs/mm/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
A 73-year-old British diver died after he suffered cardiac difficulties while diving off Cirkewwa on Saturday. Another diver, a 32 year-old Hungarian diver who went to his assistance also encountered problems and was injured.
The police said the divers were in a deep dive when one of them encountered cardiac problems and the other rescued him, the Hungarian then sustained head injuries.
Both were rushed to hospital the Briton died in hospital while the other was released shortly after.
Further investigations are underway.
- Diver dead, another critical in separate dives
by MaltaMedia News -25 May 2012
- British diver dies at Cirkewwa
by MaltaMedia News -7 December 2010
- Updates: Diver injured off Cirkewwa dies
by MaltaMedia News -31 October 2012
- Rapid pressure changes led to diver’s death
by MaltaMedia News -21 November 2010
- Man, 60, tragically dies in Cirkewwa accident
by MaltaMedia News -10 March 2013