Three people were injured in two hit and run accidents early on Sunday morning in St Julians, a woman was seriously injured whereas two youth where slightly injured. The driver who allegedly hit the three has been arrested.
The police said the first accident occurred in Triq Sant’Andrija, St Julian’s at around 3:00hrs CEST. Here a 17-year-old man from St Paul’s Bay and an 18-year-old woman from Kirkop, were slightly injured.
While the police were still on the site they were informed of the second accident, at Paceville
Avenue in St Julian’s, where a 37-year-old woman was grievously. She is not in a critical condition.
A 23-year-old man from Attard, driving a Citroen C2, the car allegedly involved in both accidents was arrested.
- Three injured in Luqa two- motorcycles accident
by MaltaMedia News -6 April 2013
- Video: Pedestrian seriously injured in Coast road traffic accident
by MaltaMedia News -20 July 2010
- Five injured in two separate crashes
by MaltaMedia News -2 August 2012
- Two injured in traffic accident
by MaltaMedia News -26 May 2012
- Man seriously injured in Bumarrad accident
by MaltaMedia News -22 July 2010