Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/3/d137214294/htdocs/mm/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
Expenditure on Social Security Benefits increased by 9 per cent during the first quarter this year, mainly on account of higher expenditure on Retirement Pensions, Contributory Bonus and Children’s Allowance, the NSO revealed on Friday.
Total expenditure on Social Security Benefits amounted to €206.9 million during the first three months this year, up by €17.1 million over the corresponding period last year. This reflected mainly higher expenditure on Contributory Benefits amounting to €12.5 million. Concurrently Non-Contributory Benefits increased by €4.6 million.
- Decrease in expenditure on social security benefits
by MaltaMedia News -1 November 2011
- Expenditure on social security benefits rising
by MaltaMedia News -1 November 2010
- Increase in Social Security expenditure
by MaltaMedia News -1 August 2012
- Expenditure on social security benefits rises
by MaltaMedia News -11 August 2009
- Expenditure on Social Security rises by 6.3%
by MaltaMedia News -2 August 2010