Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/3/d137214294/htdocs/mm/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
Enemalta reportd that at 6:51am, a third party private contractor working on road works in Marsa, hit an underground 11kV Enemalta cable which resulted in the suspension of supply in parts of Ħamrun, Marsa and Santa Venera.
Enemalta said its employees were immediately on site to identify the extent of the damage.
The fault is currently being isolated and repair works were expected to start shortly after.
Power is expected to be restored to all localities by 10:00am.
- Cable faults lead to suspension of electricity supply
by MaltaMedia News -19 June 2012
- Water pressure affected after contractor hits cable
by MaltaMedia News -4 March 2012
- Cable fault leads to suspension of supply in Birkirkara
by MaltaMedia News -26 March 2011
- Cable fault in Attard leads to suspension of supply
by MaltaMedia News -7 April 2011
- Cable faults lead to suspension of supply
by MaltaMedia News -20 June 2012