Enemalta has reported that a new service aimed at the facilitating the provision of temporary electricity supply at construction sites has been drawn up, following collaboration between the Malta Developers Association and Enemalta Corporation.
Thanks to this service, as of July 2012, Enemalta will be receiving applications for temporary supply for construction sites at the ARMS offices in Gattard House in Blata l-Bajda and the WSC offices in Victoria, Gozo.
This new tailor-made service is targeted to meet the needs of developers and private users. Through the new services, temporary electricity supply will be provided for a period of 6 months with the possibility of renewing the service every 6 months for up to 3 years. This service has three different categories to better accommodate the developers:
- single phase supply of up to 40 Amps,
- three phase supply of up to 60 Amps,
- three phase supply for more than 60 Amps.
This new service will also help curb on illegal activities such as the borrowing of an electricity supply from neighbors which, on construction sites, carries health and safety risks.
Enemalta would like to thank the Malta Developers Association for their cooperation and assistance, to be able to create a solution which best serves the necessities of such an important economic sector.
- Enemalta committed towards stable supply of electricity
by MaltaMedia News -2 March 2012
- Cable fault in Attard leads to suspension of supply
by MaltaMedia News -7 April 2011
- Enemalta to commence competition for new gas & electricity agreement
by MaltaMedia News -4 April 2013
- Cable fault in Xlendi leads to suspension of supply
by MaltaMedia News -9 January 2012
- Cable fault leads to suspension of supply in Birkirkara
by MaltaMedia News -26 March 2011