A woman was critically injured when she was hit by a car at Triq Dun Karm, Imsida at around 20:30 hrs CEST on Tuesday.
The police said the woman, 30 from the Czech Republic and resident in Msida, was hit by a Fiat Punto driven by a 32-year-old man from Birkirkara, while crossing the road.
Further investigations are underway.
- French teenager critical after Birkirkara bypass accident
by MaltaMedia News -13 July 2012
- Three seriously injured in Tal-Barrani crash
by MaltaMedia News -4 September 2011
- Motorcyclist injured in Fgura collision
by MaltaMedia News -3 September 2012
- Woman found unconscious in Msida
by MaltaMedia News -20 April 2011
- Woman critical after head-on collision in Safi
by MaltaMedia News -16 June 2009