A 40-year-old motorcyclist from St Paul’s Bay was seriously injured in a collision between his motorcycle and a Toyota Ractis at Naxxar Road, Birkirkara on Wednesday.
The police said the motorcyclist collided with a Toyota, driven by a 34-year-old woman from Birkirkara, at around 19:15hrs CET.
The man was rushed to hospital where he is being treated for serious but not life-threatening injuries. Further investigations are underway.
- 50-year-old woman seriously injured in crash
by MaltaMedia News -22 August 2011
- Motorcyclist injured in Fgura collision
by MaltaMedia News -3 September 2012
- 37-year-old motorist injured in Gozo
by MaltaMedia News -28 November 2012
- Man injured after collision with bus
by MaltaMedia News -7 October 2011
- Motorcyclist injured in Msida crash
by MaltaMedia News -4 May 2011