The Actavis LifeCycle participants left Malta on Saturday afternoon to make their way to Minsk, where they will start a 2,000km ride to St. Petersburg.
Parliamentary Secretary Buontempo congratulated the team for their courage and their sense of social duty. The benefits of this experience will be enjoyed not only by participants themselves in terms of a healthier lifestyle but also by those people who will be benefitting from the funds that are being collected.
The first edition of the LifeCycle marathon was held in 1999 and in total, 36 countries were visited. Cyclists are expected to cover 190km per day for ten days.
- Video: Lifecycle participants back in Malta
by MaltaMedia News -20 August 2009
- Video: LifeCycle Challenge cyclists back in Malta
by MaltaMedia News -29 August 2010
- Video: Lifecycle reaches German frontiers
by MaltaMedia News -18 August 2010
- Video: LifeCycle Challenge from Venice to Manchester
by MaltaMedia News -16 August 2010
- Video: Two retire after injury in LifeCycle Challenge
by MaltaMedia News -19 August 2010