Breaking Limits, a Non Governmental Organization, working towards rights and inclusion of persons with disability will host an event where it could display the potential of different disabilities. During this occasion there will be Wheelchair Sports a Live Concert, BBQ, Public Debates and various workshops as well as displays of works in pottery by disabled persons.
In the past Breaking Limits has embarked on numerous activities, even on political level. The NGO said these success are all merit of the much dedicated teams within it’s umbrella.
This massive Festival is sponsored by Youth in Action Programme, more details on the event will be released soon.
- Video: Record-breaking fishing marathon in aid of Puttinu Cares
by MaltaMedia News -24 August 2010
- Kneeplays Youth Theatre present ‘Who’s Breaking?’
by MaltaMedia News -19 September 2009
- Vodafone’s popular No Limits offer extended
by MaltaMedia News -14 February 2010
- Don Bosco’s Salesians to organize Ceramic exhibition
by MaltaMedia News -1 December 2008
- Smartcity postpone Ground Breaking ceremony
by MaltaMedia News -24 November 2008