Parliamentary Secretary for Research, Innovation, Youth and Sport, Stefan Buontempo announced that European Commissioner Geoghegan-Quinn has accepted the government’s invitation to visit Malta to launch the Horizon 2020 Framework programme, the financial programme aimed at implementing the Innovation Union by 2020, through which Europe will achieve global competitiveness.
Parliamentary Secretary Buontempo said that through greater investment and increased collaboration in this field the government will make sure that Malta has a promising future and is committed towards sustaining its investment in the forthcoming European Funding programming period, for investment both within the public and private sector.
- EU Commission interested in Malta’s digital initiatives
by MaltaMedia News -6 September 2013
- Investing in cultural initiatives and projects
by MaltaMedia News -17 March 2011
- Sport Equipment Scheme for families launched
by MaltaMedia News -9 August 2013
- Government announces final list of ministries
by MaltaMedia News -13 March 2013
- Road works on 448 roads in the next 12 months
by MaltaMedia News -4 August 2010