The police have reported that Man a man was arraigned before Magistrate Josette Demicoli in the Gozitan Courts and accused of stealing more than €2,329.37 worth of diesel between September 25 and 26, 2013, and in the previous months, in various locations on these islands.
Martin Joseph Xuereb, 40, who resides in Bormla, was also accused of trying to steal an amount of diesel, which crime was not executed because of something accidental and beyond his will, on the night between September 25 and 26, 2013, in Gozo. He was also accused of relapsing.
The accused pleaded not guilty to the charges against him and was granted bail against several conditions, including a personal guarantee of €5,000.
- 21 year old accused of muggings and theft
by MaltaMedia News -4 May 2009
- Contraband diesel seized by Customs Department
by MaltaMedia News -21 October 2009
- Cheaper petrol but diesel more expensive
by MaltaMedia News -30 September 2010
- Young man accused of theft and dangerous driving
by MaltaMedia News -4 June 2009
- Petrol up by 5 cents, diesel by 1 cent
by MaltaMedia News -31 August 2012