Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /homepages/3/d137214294/htdocs/mm/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
Air Malta has reported that one its aircraft will be flying over South America this winter thanks to another wet-lease agreement signed with Chile’s Sky Airline.
Through a wet-lease agreement, an airline leases an aircraft and flight crew to another airline. Air Malta is providing an Airbus A320 aircraft to Sky Airline of Chile for a period of three months.
This is the sixth wet lease agreement between both airlines since 2007. Through such agreements Air Malta generates additional revenue and leases out its excess capacity during winter.
- Air Malta wet-leases airbus to Sky Airline of Chile
by MaltaMedia News -30 November 2012
- Air Malta leases airbus aircraft to Sky Airlines of Chile
by MaltaMedia News -16 January 2012
- Air Malta wet-leases aircraft to SKY Airline of Chile
by MaltaMedia News -17 January 2011
- Air Malta leases out its twelfth aircraft
by MaltaMedia News -22 November 2010
- Air Malta leases aircraft to Atlantic Airways
by MaltaMedia News -25 April 2013