Many tough decisions have been taken as a result of the economic crisis in Europe these last few years and many more still need to be taken. What direction should Europe take? How should future challenges be tackled? On 22-25 May you have the chance to have your say on how Europe should be run. Watch the official EP TV spot for the upcoming elections to find out more. Malta is voting on Saturday the 24th.
More than 90 TV channels in 21 member states have already agreed to show the TV spot for free in the run up to the elections. It will be shown in all of the EU’s official 24 languages as well as in Luxembourgish, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Welsh and Turkish.
- PL approves 12 candidates for European Parliament elections
by MaltaMedia News -20 January 2009
- Final turnout at 79% for EP elections, 77% for local council elections
by MaltaMedia News -7 June 2009
- EP reveals communications strategy for June elections
by MaltaMedia News -17 March 2009
- Polling booths close for EP and Local Council elections
by MaltaMedia News -6 June 2009
- Turnout of just 59% in local council elections
by MaltaMedia News -10 March 2012